We COMMIT to provide a safe, family environment and to INSPIRE all students to LEAD academically, athletically, and spiritually.
In pursuit of this mission, Glades Day School will:
- Employ professional, qualified, and caring staff.
- Maintain facilities that ensure a safe environment.
- Utilize a curriculum that is aligned with our educational and spiritual standards.
With an eye to the future, the faculty and administrators at Glades Day School will create an environment that promotes student success in school and in life. Recognizing the need for students to have a strong academic base, teachers will stress skills in reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies, and technology. The arts, physical education, foreign language, and career/technical education will be recognized for their importance in the development of the whole individual.
In pursuit of this vision, Glades Day School will:
Prepare students to be productive citizens and lifelong learners, courageous and able to adapt in a world of change.
- Continue to build and nurture an enthusiastic and professional staff.
- Provide facilities that enhance and encourage the learning process.
- Base the use of new ideas and techniques on a foundation of proven practices.
- Invite and encourage parent and community involvement.
A graduate of Glades Day School will have a record of successful experiences and valuable academic preparation that will open many opportunities for the future.
Glades Day School’s philosophy is to provide an outstanding educational environment that balances academic, athletic, and spiritual components that prepare its students for college and for life.
The school fosters individual achievement and development through a wide variety of elective and enrichment courses, a strong program of extracurricular activities, and an opportunity to join a number of school-supported activities that encourage moral & spiritual development. Close ties between the administration, parents, teachers, and students are welcomed & encouraged in a pleasant, safe, and supportive atmosphere.